https://drautotech.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/drautotech-logo2-1.png 0 0 Dr Vasken https://drautotech.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/drautotech-logo2-1.png Dr Vasken2016-07-18 09:43:472017-02-06 21:48:32BMW Releasing Its First Electric Car On July 29
The car’s official date of unveiling is on July 29th. Here are some of its characteristics.
- It’s roughly subcompact-sized and uses a rear-mounted electric motor to power the rear wheels
- The styling is squat, upright and expected to be fairly futuristic.
- Inside, the i3 will be fairly minimalist, and should be one of the greatest departures yet by an electric car from the more traditional layouts.
- With a quoted 0-60 mph time of 7.6 seconds it’ll be among the quickest electric vehicles when it goes on sale.
- BMW says battery range is 139 miles on the European test procedure, or between 80 and 100 miles real world.
Its estimated price, it’s somewhere in $42,000-$46,000. Stay tuned for a reveal of the i3 later this month!
Check out the full article here: www.autoweek.com